On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:07:18 +0200
Guido used the keyboard to craft this:

  >|Am Mittwoch, 31. August 2005 21:15 schrieb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:  >|[...]
  >|> I wasn't asking whether there's an official Debian package
  >|> for the Sun Java.  I knew that's impossible exactly for the reason
  >|> you explain.  What I was asking was whether there are _free_ Java
  >|> components usable as a browser plugin and if there are, which
Debian  >|> package contains them.

  >|> Well, I didn't explicitly say that, but I mentioned the standard
Debian  >|> way, which usually means that you use official _free_ Debian
packages  >|> if possible.

  >|I think you might get the info you want from this mail
  >|http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00002.html
  >|
  >|or perhaps from the Debian Java Wiki:
  >|http://java.debian.net/
  >|
  >|cheers,
  >|Guido

 Or maybe you might like to look at and apt-get install free-java-sdk?

Charlie

  +++++++
Registered Linux User:- 329524
If anything in nature strikes you as ugly, you are not appreciating its
diversity. ..............anon