Quoting Anders Breindahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sunday 04 September 2005 20:35, Anders Breindahl wrote:
Mplayer [0] eats most stuff. In case you're very unlucky, you will be
required to fetch the non-free codecs. Instructions to install both (which
are not DFSG-free) follow:

Add Christian Marillats repository to your sources.list. Instructions on
[1]. `aptitude update; aptitude install mplayer-586` (IIRC).

Regards, Anders Breindahl.

[0] http://mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html

[1] http://hpisi.nerim.net/

... Didn't know that is was that late.
Regards, Anders Breindahl.

Perfect - Just what I was looking for. I think I've already got Christian
Marillats repository in my sources.list :)

Thanks