Hi, I'm running testing.  I am having trouble with creating PDFs with
embedded fonts.  (I'm generating them from LyX and LaTeX sources.)  The
process worked before an apt-upgrade I did a week ago.

I'm still investigating; I think it's an issue with ghostscript, or
perhaps dvips or ps2pdf.  In the meantime, has anyone else had this
problem?  If so please post about it - the extra data points will help.
Thanks.

PS:  When I start the LyX editor, I get the following error messages.
Clues!  Based on them, can anyone suggest what may be good for me to
look at?

--
Peace,
Aaron Maxwell - http://redsymbol.net