Florian Sukup wrote:
I opened it with kwrite, unfortunately its origin is 'debian' so I dont think this will help :) The confusion is being cused by the fact that this site still has sarge as testing!

What's the url of this Release file? I couldn't find it.

http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/dists/sarge/linex/binary-i386/

Especially for this site I could use the component filter (release c=linex), so I can solve it this way.

I didn't know you could use the component in this way, I think this is probably the best solution for this site at least.

You could try pinning the packages you want to hold at earlier versions using

Package: mozilla*
Pin: version 1.0.4*
Pin-Priority: 1001

Hm, the way above seems to be better.