michael wrote:
On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 09:19 -0500, Albert wrote:

Antony Gelberg wrote:

Joseph Haig wrote:

--- Albert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

struts around mocking newcomers to Debian as if they were newcomers to Linux. For the record, bonehead,

and insults don't generally inspire people to respond in a helpful
manner, but then you prob knew that already ;)

I'm just in the mood, this morning.

YOU started the mud-slinging. And I don't want to get spattered, today.

And, if you're so great, why didn't YOU post where to find the answer,
instead of just criticizing someone else who didn't? Hmm?

Let's grow up around here a little bit, ok?

Please stop this thread, now, before it becomes a flame-war.

Mike (Not the OP)
You have found the bank of Larn.