[Sorry for replying in that other thread, here is a new one:]

Ok, now I'm confused. I've seen so much "respond this way" on the list lately. I'm using Tbird, and when I hit "reply" it replies to the poster only. When I hit "reply-all" it goes to the poster, the list, and maybe a few others that got picked up along the way. I thought this was done on purpose so as not to munge email headers with mailman, but... now I've seen people say:

1) CC me because I'm not on the list (ok done - hit reply-all)
2) Respond to the list and don't CC me

So in this case, do we hit reply-all, and cut and paste the list email as the To: line, removing all others, etc?

It seems to me if this is the behavior desired, then the mail headers should be munged in mailman like so many others lists do.

Angelo