Sara Gil Casanova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I usually use Konqueror or Mozilla, but today I was having a lot of problems
> with no W3C-compliant web sites, and I wondered if using Netscape instead I
> had a chance to see them a little "better". Do you think it could be so, or
> would they look like as in Mozilla?

netscape-4.x is incredibly crufty and has terrible support for things
like style sheets.  That having been said, there's at least one Web
site I use that only works under it.  (I should see if lying about
User-Agent helps.)  Newer versions of "netscape", I believe, are just
nicely packaged releases of mozilla.

--
David Maze         [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://people.debian.org/~dmaze/
        -- Abra Mitchell