hi guys,

i've got a cryptographic token (Rainbow iKey 3000) and want to use it on my debian box. there's some problem, though. when i plug it in, i get

usb 2-2: new low speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2

in my logs. however the corresponding init.d script is not executed and i have to start it manually. it seems that hotplug doesn't work in this case (?)... i use udev (0.071 from package collection) that replaced hotplug. however, i can use my other usb devices (flash disk, tablet) with no problems so in this case hotplug seems to work fine.

is there some step necessary to make this work? when i start the init.d scipt for openct manually, it works perfecly. or am i wrong about the hotplug and the problem lies somewhere else?

thanks for any hints. best regards,

--
Lubos
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"