On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:22:30 +0200
Andras Lorincz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm interrested when are the testing iso images regenerated. I'm interested
> in this because I want to avoid to download some cds corresponding to a week
> and the other cds to be from the next week.

Hi Andras,

They're supposed to be regenerated weekly. But since the first one I
did on 10/19/2005, "weekly" has been subject to interpretation.

:)

But good news - there has been a regeneration of testing ISOs (I just
use the jigdo-dvd) and (based on a sample size of 1 test) it seems that
it is indeed able to just download the parts that are different,
regenerating the .iso's (again, only 1 in my case, since I only grabbed
the first testing DVD .iso) from the existing source(s).

Go here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/

You'll see that one was generated Nov 8. (Guess that means update
time...)

Also see this URL for info on particular packages waiting to go into
testing:

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/