When I tried to view a manual page on Konqueror by entering man: dpkg (there is such a manual page), I received the following message:

KDE Man Viewer Error

No man page matching to dpkg found. You can extend the search path by
> setting the environment variable MANPATH before starting KDE.

I set a variable $MANPATH with the paths to the folders where there are manual pages (MANPATH=<folder paths>), but it made no difference.

        Anyone know how to tweak Konqueror to open manual pages?

--
                                Ken Heard
                                Toronto, Canada