Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 13:01 -0500, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 02:36:11PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

You'll just have to go back to eating corn and wheat from much smaller, lower-yielding crops. Botanists (those are scientists,
right?) bred taller, healthier more high-yielding corn, wheat and
soy, starting 140 years ago.

You'll be elected to a School Board in Kansas.

_______________________________________
/ Don't eat me. I am dangerous, full of \
| artificial hormones and antibiotics   |
\ that will make you grow. Eat turkey.  /
---------------------------------------
       \   ^__^
        \  (--)\_______
           (__)\       )\/\
            U  ||----w |
               ||     ||

Bad news.  "Domesticated" turkeys have been specifically bred to
have huge breast muscles.

WTF?  How does selective breeding compare to hormones and antibiotics?
Breeding is simply guiding a species along a specific natural path...  Hormones
are a load of who knows what being injected into our food.  No similarity here.

On the other hand, I'm sure turkeys, chickens and all the rest are being
injected full of similar nasties...  so... *shrug*  Buy organic.

Sorry... very latecomer to the thread... just had to correct a glaring error in
logic.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.
The Lodging Company