On Nov 24 2005, Sridhar M.A. wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:44:54AM -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > But I would like to give you all a recommendation: try to use a
> > music player called moc (which stands for Music on Console).
>
> Thanks for the wonderful suggestion. It is indeed a nice player.

Nice that you liked it. Since moc uses far less resources (according to
top) than any other player, and it understands so many formats, this is
my current player of choice.

This, along with easytag are highly recommended tools for those
interested in music, IMVHO.

Regards, Rogério Brito.

--
Rogério Brito : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito