On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:29:21 -0600
Tatsuya Kobayashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes CF is mounted on the /media/CANON_DC and it is accessed
> from /dev/sdb. So I'm able to read or write something on /dev/sdb
> which is CF that mounted on the multi card reader.
> But USB flash drive isn't RECOGNIZED yet and dmesg says nothing about
> USB flash drive.

Is the USB Flash drive formatted? I'd assume it's formatted FAT. Do you
have a windos machine to check it out?

Unplug the CF drive, since it works.

Unplug and replug the flash drive in, and dmesg again. see what it says
when you plug it in.

--
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User #96112