Hi List!

  I have a 4-in-1-CardReader and an external hard disk connected to my
PC via USB. Ok, hotplugging would work if I could trust that same card
slots or disk would be mapped to the same scsi devices always. However,
depending upon when i turn on/off the external hard disk or
inserting/ejecting a card to the reader, the devices are sometimes
/dev/sda, /dev/sde, whatever.

  My question now: How can I setup hotplugging so, that disk partition 1
mounts to /mnt/ext1, the other partition to /mnt/ext2. Or my slot for
SD-Cards mounts to /mnt/cards/sd. Whatever. You know.

Thanks, Ralph