On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 02:21:41PM +0200, Sed Nivo wrote:
>   Why some fonts that i can see by fc-list i can't see by xlsfonts and
> xfontsel? Verdana font for example. I copy they from Windows.

Because, just as the documentation says, fc-list lists fonts made available
by fontconfig.  The tools xlsfonts and xfontsel, on the other hand, list
core fonts.

They're not the same.

--
 Marc Wilson |     The turtle lives 'twixt plated decks Which
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] |     practically conceal its sex.  I think it clever