My 'firefox' got hosed again (all I did was to remove the
'downthemall' extension) ... even "firefox -safe-mode"
didn't work ... G-R-R-R-R!

After first backing up my '.mozilla' directory, I reinstalled
'firefox'.  But (of course) all my "saved passwords" (and preferences)
are unavailable.

Does anyone know which files I can retrieve from the backed up
'.mozilla' tree (I already got "bookmarks.html") to restore all of my
passwords and preferences?

Thanks,
--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj