Paul Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Problem already solved.  The Debian list guidelines already make it
> clear that it is not acceptable to CC someone privately if you are
> posting to the list, and all quality mail clients have "Reply to
> Mailing List."

How Debian...

"I'm _shocked_ that you didn't know that!  It _clearly_ says in footnote
5 of paragraph 17 of subsection 43 of section 3 of article 9 of the
rules, that one shouldn't do that.  Except of course on Mondays in
Botswana where it might be OK, if a quorum has been achieved (using
modified Finberger criteria)."

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products