Hi folks,

I'm having a wierd phebomenon.  Every time I reboot, the clock gets
set back an additional hour, as though my ocmputer were adjusting for
daylight savings time again.  I've noticed this ever the latest time
change, though I had thought it was an error due to suspend2's
hibernate/resume funciton.  Now I notice that it happens on normal
reboot as well.  Any ideas how to diagnose & fix this problem?

Thanks,

matt

 .''`.       Matt Price
: :'  :      Debian User