On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 10:55:43PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Mumia W wrote:
> > You know we're talking about contemporary American politics.
>
>     Because, as we all know, this is an American list and only American
> politics matter in the world.

I, at least, was of the opinion that Right Wing and Left Wing were
fairly ubiquitous terms, and Wikipedia does agree that they have jumped
cultural and language barriers while mostly retaining their meaning.  I
don't have access to a more authoritative source, but it seems
reasonable enough.

--
Christopher Nelson -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]