On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 08:59:25PM +0100, Anton Piatek wrote:
  <snip>
> Of course that is fine for one wireless lan, but I am not sure about the
> best way to get the wireless card to try several keys and find the one
> that works on the current hotspot (please let me know if you find a
> solution to that).

I think that's where wpasupplicant could come in.  You can specify
multiple network blocks, and I _think_ it tries them in the order listed
in the file.  You would put your most-used network first, etc.

Now, bear in mind that I haven't actually tried this, I just noted that
the support should be there..

--
Christopher Nelson -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]