Hi
I am working on a script that needs to compute days. It needs to know how many days have gone since some given date. for example, if I run it today, it will need to know how many days have passed since, say, Feb, 02, 2006. And add the corresponding number to a variable. I am looking at the man page for 'date', but it doesn't seem to help much. Also, apt-cache search won't do better.
Is there any nice tool to operate dates at the console?
thanks!