On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 12:51:07 +0930, Stef VK5HSX wrote:
> Greetings,
>                       These following errors were shown with the "apt-get
> update" command.
> I have tried a few things to try to import the PUBKEY into my sytem,
> without success. I would appreciate any help.. Many thanks
>
> W: GPG error: http://ftp.au.debian.org unstable Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY 010908312D230C5F
> W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org testing/updates Release: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 010908312D230C5F
> W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid Release: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907
> W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org experimental Release: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907
> W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org etch Release: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907
> W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.nerim.net sid Release: The following signatures
> couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> 010908312D230C5F
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

The first key that you are missing is the 2006 Archive Signing Key:

wget -q -O - http://ftp-master.debian.org/ziyi_key_2006.asc | apt-key add -

(the "apt-key" part needs root)

The other key is the public key of Christian Marillat:

apt-get install debian-keyring
gpg --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg -a --export marillat |
apt-key add -

--
Regards,
          Florian