Chris,

The latest sudo will reset the env default, so you need add below line to
/etc/sudoers:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ sudo more /etc/sudoers
# /etc/sudoers
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

Defaults        !env_rese

Regards,
Limin

* Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-05-25 14:16:43 +0200]: