On 6/14/06, Ron Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can add direct, persistent links to the File Picker dialog box.
 That should alleviate some of your pain.

Which dialog box do you mean?  If you mean the one that gives you the
option of saving to disk, opening with the default, or selecting some
other (via another dialog box), then I've got xine associated with
most appropriate file types (and use few other programs that way).  If
you mean the directory-browsing file picker, then I haven't seen a way
to create a persistent link for more than a particular directory.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh