Hello:

I recently went to a dual screen setup, and X provided a screen
resolution of 191x96 (from 96x96).  I was able to configure mozilla and
firefox to use a resolution of 96 (thus making the image the same size
as on the single screen setup, instead of double size), but do not know
how to do the same for thunderbird.  There is no "about:config" that I
can find.

Does anyone know how to change the resolution used by thunderbird?

Regards,

Dean

--
                           Dean Provins, P. Geoph.