On Thursday 20 July 2006 23:22, H.S. wrote:
> DJ Hackenbruch wrote:
> I personally find browsing
> newsgroups (with their threaded options) much more convenient than
> reading emails. The only client I have seen that threads emails is mutt.

kmail, thunderbird also have threading options. Infact kmail has something
called "mailing list management" which detects mailing lists automatically.
Couple of advantages of this "mailing list management" are that one does not
need to remember the instructions to subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing
lists, figure out how to send the replies (ie to the list/sender etc.,).
There are infact many more bells and whistles of course...

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about