On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 02:26:34PM -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

> How about this:
>
> If the file you're trying to print doesn't have proprietary
> or trade secret info in it, I volunteer to try printing it
> using Acrobat Reader on my machine, and see whether I have
> similar problems. This would at least provide another bit
> of mystery if I have no problems.[*]

It's nothing mysterious. I need a new Social Security card, using the form
from this page:

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/online/ss-5.html

> Have you tried printing just one page at the beginning, one
> in the middle, and one near the end? Or just the evens? Or just
> odds?

I've tried all five and the last.  Only the last is actually necessary.

Thanks.
--
Carl Fink                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!