Le vendredi 08 septembre 2006 à 13:20 +0200, Jordi Carrillo a écrit :
> I'm using Debian testing and I was thinking about switching to
> unstable. Is Debian unstable, stable enough for a Desktop system? Are
> there broken dependencies in unstable?
> Thanks

I can't really see a rationale for this. As far as I know, packages
normally migrate from unstable to testing in _10 days_ (unless testing
is frozen). Packages that don't are broken in some way or break
something else in some way. Now I know people do this, I guess they must
have a reason (a good reason for an unstable chroot is developing
packages for Debian).

T.