On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:56:34 -0700, michael wrote
> On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:29:04 -0300, Stephen Cormier wrote
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Mike
> > You can get an i386 sarge with 2.6.18 at the url below does not seem
> > to have updated the AMD64 one though perhaps if you ask nicely he may.
> >
> > http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/
> >

> Cool thanks!
> I think this is where I grabbed my 2.6.15 kernel installer from.
> Will definetly check out the 2.6.18 one.
> Would prefer the i386 at the moment and would rather jump to
> amd64 once etch is officially released.

Stumped now!
The 2.6.18 kernel didn't work either.
I'm lost of what else to try.
I don't think I have anything weird set in the bios.
I've even tried a different CDrom and cable.

This new chipset from intel (965) must be really different.
What else could I try?
I dont' have a usb stick or anything.
Anyone else have a similar board where they can install Debian?
Maybe I'll try a 2.4 kernel, but then I'm sure my Sata drive wont' be
detected.

Mike