On 10/15/06, Rodney Richison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need a site management tool to control group permissions, logons etc.

I've installed and run postnuke, however, it seems to be a management
nightmare. Not friendly at all. Very confusing. Am looking for
alternatives, and since it will run on debian, I thought I'd see if you
guys had some suggestions.

I got a suggestion of Drupal from a gentleman on this list. It looks
MUCH more friendly with MUCH better documentation etc...

opps, i was forget to presss replay to all (using gmail)

Highest Regards,

Rodney Richison
RCR Computing
PO Box 566 - 118 N. Broadway