Since you have gotten no answer, maybe you should ask
the <xen-users> list on <http://www.xensource.com/>.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Am 2006-12-14 20:08:01, schrieb Jacques Normand:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I know that this is a subject often raise but don't flag me FAQ just
> yet, I have done the reading.
>
> Here is the scenario, I am trying to run xen3.0.3 with debian etch. I
> have installed both libc6 and libc6-xen since the latter depends on the
> previous one (which sounds so weird). I also use a custom compiled
> kernel, a vanilla 2.6.16.29 patched with the sources of xen-3.0.3-1.
> I compiled a pae version and installed the corresponding package for the
> hypervisor.
>
> The problem comes from the tls, in the domU (I have not seen that with
> dom0 yet, but that may be happening too), I see random segfaults. I try
> to 'disable' the tls libraries by moving them away and that still
> happens. A good example is with bcfg2:
<snip>
> So it seems that both version of libnsl.so.1 use a bad addressing (but
> they are not identical files).
>
> All that would be fine if it were not segfaulting but enabling the slower
> emulation mode that is mentionned everywhere in the docs. I don't know
> how I can enable it. Is there something I missed.
>
> thanks
>
> jacques
>
> PS: by fine, I mean less puzzling.

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)