Linas Žvirblis wrote:

John Halton wrote:

I'm trying to remove all packages installed from the E17 repo at
edevelop.org. Is there a way (e.g. within aptitude) to list packages
according to the repo/domain from which they were downloaded, and then
remove them?

You cannot list them by repository, but there is this trick: Delete any
references to "edevelop.org" from "/etc/apt/sources.list", run update in
aptitude, and packages installed from said repository should now be
listed under "Obsolete or Locally Created Packages".

Thanks.

In the end I managed to get the list by going to the "Flat Package List" view in aptitude, hitting "l" to call up the "limit display" box and entering the following:

~i ~O edevelop.org

That listed installed (~i) packages from the edevelop.org domain (~O). Search criteria taken from the list at:

http://people.debian.org/~dburrows/aptitude-doc/en/ch02s03.html

I was then able to manually mark files for deletion.

John