Andrew Sackville-West wrote, in part:

I just pulled in epiphany and it gives the same truncated text
behavior as iceweasel. the truncation with gnucash is somewhat
different, but may be related. So that's three apps printing html with
truncated text and at least two of them (epiphany and gnucash) use
libgnomeprint. and iceweasel is using gtk and maybe they've got gnome
printing statically linked in? or use gnome printing to build their
print enging? (thus not showing the dependency). anyway, that's all I've got.

Nevertheless, it is far better than nothing. I need to review carefully which of the applications I use cause the truncation and which do not. So far, I have discovered that anything printed through Dosemu is okay. Pdf files printed from the Acrobat reader are okay, but not those printed from other pdf readers including Kpdf and Xpdf.

                        Regards,

                        Ken Heard
                        Toronto, Canada