>From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The upward pressure continues:
>
>Nvidia's 9746 driver released December 21, 2006 no longer supports my
>MX440 + MX4000 cards
>
>You are being driven to get boards with PCI Express slots and buy faster
>videocards. I found the FX5200 is still supported, which is fanless and
>PCI, but costs $60.- That's more than double the MX4000.
>
>Hugo

Why not just use the older Nvidia Linux Version: 1.0-8776 drivers?
Just unpack the older drivers from Nvidia's archive and install as before,
in fact someone proabably already has a package of those drivers sitting
somewhere.

As far as being forced to upgrade to pci-e you should be able to get
boards that support agp, or both. I know a few AMD socket 939 boards
support both, Asrock makes a few.  You could always go with onboard
video, AMD is coming out with a few, Nvidia has a few as well.

Gnu_Raiz