L.V.Gandhi wrote:
Thanks for your time. I have done this using m-a a-i ndiswrapper. everything goes OK. My wifi interface is recognised as eth0 and ethernet one as eth1. I don't know how this done. But any reference to know is welcome. I could get connected also by the script as given by me earlier. Problem is it is neither get activated by hotplug nor by auto eth0 in interfaces.

When I run the script after login, it gets connected.
Sorry, I haven't been following this thread but in /etc/modprobe.d you should find a file called ndiswrapper. I think you can edit that file to change the alias of your interface from eth0 to wlan0 if you want.

Angelo

--
www.bitfreedom.com