On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 23:53 +0100, Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Greg Folkert wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 23:09 +0100, Johannes Graumann wrote:
> >> Hi there,
> >>
> >> Am crawling through the web on a search for a proper XML editor, that
> >> makes life easier and speaks XSD ... got suckered into a trial license of
> >> oxygen for Eclipse ... and am loving it ...
> >> Desperation takes over: is there no NICE XML editor that's licensed
> >> compatibly with the Debian guidelines?
> >
> > conglomerate - user-friendly XML editor
> > kxmleditor - XML Editor for KDE
> > mlview - An xml editor for GNOME environment
> >
> > Just to name a few.
>
> These are to Oxygen what nano is to emacs ... childsplay.

If you want Whizzbang, Wizard style, auto-magic crap, then why use a
powerful OS?

I say its:

And leave our "unpretty" but exceptionally powerful because you can
actually SEE what is going on OS.

If you want help, then stop being a SNOB or Asshat, to the people you
asked.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup