Hello,

Does anyone know how to disable the "Navigation Pane" by default in acroread7? It's on the left side, and has "Bookmarks", "Pages", and "Attachments" tabs. It comes back every time I start acroread, and I can't find any options to disable it by default in the preferences.

Btw. do any of the OSS PDF-viewers for linux have anti-aliasing for graphics (besides standard text). I think kpdf does not.

Best regards,
Torquil M. Sørensen