Hi,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
           Michael S. Peek<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But what if what I want is to keep our machines at "testing"?  It seems to
> have the latest and grooviest versions of stuff. So how badly would I be
> shooting myself in the foot if I changed "etch" to "testing" in
> /etc/apt/sources.lst and just left it that way?

That would be just fine. As I understand it, stuff doesn't make it from
unstable to testing until it's been working in unstable for a while, so the
chances of testing breaking horribly are reduced.

It can still happen though, so there's a possibility that in the early
stages of development for the next release, testing could well break your
system.

Andy