Ron Johnson wrote:
On 02/16/07 16:52, Mike McCarty wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/16/07 16:22, Mike McCarty wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/16/07 14:45, Mike McCarty wrote:

[snip]

Adding a few hundred megabytes of disc is not appealing to me,

You really aren't a geek, are you?

I really got laid off and don't have money to spend on

Ah, well, food+shelter trump all.

Yes :-(

Besides, just putting a bunch of cards together isn't my
idea of dealing with hardware, and the IBM PC is too
huge. I like a challenge.

Too huge?

Meaning it's too easy to add h/w?

Yes. And physically too big. What challenge is there
in writing an application for a machine with megabytes
of memory? Lots of my apps run in 1/2 Kilobytes or less.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.