Sven Arvidsson wrote, with respect to a replacement in Etch for Nvu:

> In the end, I believe Iceape Composer (from the iceape-browser package)
> was named the best candidate (Nvu being based on Mozilla Composer,
> similar to Iceape).

        I must have missed the thread on this subject, early in January.

        Unfortunately, to have Iceape Composer it is necessary to install the
Iceape-Browser package and change the preference to load only Composer.
 Since I use Iceweasel, which has much more functionality than Iceape
browser, a good part of the Iceape-Browser will be unused.

                        Regards,

                        Ken Heard