Config:  Debian/etch

I can't seem to figure out a *very* simple automount configuration
(I've done this before, but it was over two years ago :-( ).

After much work (and not enough understanding!), I have succeed in
automounting a remote /home directory on a local client using
'autofs'.

Unfortunately, the mounted directory on the client is under /home/home
instead of /home.

Here are the two key lines on the client:

  /etc/auto.master:
                      /home   /etc/auto.misc          --timeout 60

  /etc/auto.misc:
                      home    -fstype=nfs,hard,intr   1.2.3.4:/home

Can someone help me to have the remote /home on the server show up as
just /home on the client?

Any other suggestions and/or comments are most welcomed ...

Thanks!
--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj