Hello,

I started using aptitude a few days ago. I remember that at that time it was showing many packages were broken and wanted to remove a bunch of them. I then did some operation that I now forget which made aptitude to 'forget' about those packages and to clear the cache or some such thing. In any case, since then aptitude thinks no packages are broken.

I was wondering, now that I am a bit more comfortable with aptitude, how do I make it recall that list of broken packages? I wouldn't starting aptitude all over again (removing and reinstalling?), if I knew the best way to do it.

Advice?

->HS