On 2007-02-19, Ken Heard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       My original question was to find out whether there is anybody on the
> list who still uses dosemu.

Hello Ken,

I don't use dosemu very much, but I have played with it, to the extent
of getting WordPerfect 5.1, running under dosemu, to print a one-line
file.  I've played with both the debian package and a binary package
which is the one I have now.  I've never tried any games.

--
Hugh Lawson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]