Thanks for your recommendations Greg

In linksys they say:
"    * All-in-one Internet-sharing Router, 4-port Switch, and Wireless-
G (802.11g) Access Point
    * Shares a single Internet connection and other resources with
Ethernet wired and Wireless-G clients
    * Wireless data rates up to 54Mbps -- 5 times as fast as Wireless-
B (802.11b), but also interoperable with Wireless-B devices (at
11Mbps)
    * Advanced security: Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA), wireless MAC
address filtering, powerful SPI firewall
"

It seems it has firewall too. Then why use the 530v6 ?

What about the last 2 models I said, they seem good? ROUTER SMC WBR14T-
G and SMC WBR14T-G2

So long,

Jordi