Andrew Sackville-West:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 07:06:31AM -0400, Michael Pobega wrote:
>
>> So in short; Does anyone know of any good calender applications that
>> dock into a system tray?
>
> I use orage a little and its okay. Don't know if it works outside xfce
> though...

Yes it does. I don't know how exactly it behaves in Xfce, but I have
been running it (without using it much) under IceWM and with a few
tweaks in ~/.icewm/winoptions it displayed just fine in the systray.
Left-clicking opens the calendar, right-clicking opens the menu for
adding appointments etc.

J.
--
I can tell a Whopper[tm] from a BigMac[tm] and Coke[tm] from Pepsi[tm].
[Agree]   [Disagree]