On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 02:23:03PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Michael Pobega wrote:

I'm ending the argument here, but I just want to say that I've meant
no insult to Ubuntu and to anyone else on these mailing lists. I just
stated my experience from what I've seen (In my limited time using
Ubuntu) and posted it here, and specifically said that it is not fact.
When I first spoke in this thread I didn't mean to begin a debate, I
only meant to add to the conversation, but I'm sorry that I ever
even bothered to respond to this thread, because the second I ever
reply to an OT thread on these mailing lists someone jumps on me and
attacks me.