After doing some reading up on Cron vs. Anacron, I'd like to have
Anacron running all of my Cronjobs. Most of my Cronjobs were
specified using "crontab -e" on my normal user, but I'd like to have
it running through Anacron instead of Cron because my computer is off
50% of the time.

Without having to learn the Anacron syntax or having to move around
the commands manually (I have a lot of commands in crontab -e) is
there any way to have the Cronjobs running through Anacron?

Thanks.