Scribit Marko Randjelovic dies 29/03/2007 hora 19:08:
> I run Etch on machine with Nvidia nForce3 250 motherboard and Radeon
> 9550 graphics card. DRI is not working neither with radeon, nor fglrx
> driver. I tried several versions of fglrx driver and kernel, Debian
> and vanilla.
>
> I think it's a bug and that probably is in kernel. I want to file a
> bug report.

Begin by publishing somewhere a complete output (error messages you see
or description or a bad graphical output) and X server log for each
combination of kernel and DRI driver used. If you have a personal web
space, it would be perfect. If you don't, you could file a bug report on
fglrx for each combination, with the log attached to the bug report.

Quickly,
Pierre
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]