Hi all

I have add memory and spam questions

1/ After adding the memory from 1G to 2G, the bios can
show the correct 2G memory. but the kernel can't show
it. Do I need to change any setting?

2/ I have the problem about spam to outside/inside.
How can I prevent users to spam mail to outside? eg:
limit the 100 mails to send out.

for the spam to inside, what is the command to easy to
identify the huge mail to send to the server

tks a lot