On Saturday 07 April 2007 14:41, Michael M. wrote:

<snipped Michael's long and very helpful post!>

> --
> Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
> "No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions
> of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to
> dream." --S. Jackson

Thanks for taking to time to post all that information. I have installed
Gnome, just haven't figured out how to get it going yet! After reading your
post one of the things that I think I need to do first is read some good
articles/overviews of the WMs that are out there and how they work. I have a
backlog of reading to do but will do some googling to read up on this.

Thanks,
Randy